Understanding the Climate Challenge (Training)
Training series (Free)
- Panel Discussion: Understanding the Climate Challenge
Watch the recording
- The Reith Lectures 2020: How We Get What We Value by BBC.
This four-part lecture series by Dr Mark Carney, former Governor of the Bank of England, discusses the need for an ecosystem in which society’s values broaden the market’s conceptions of value.
- Helm Talks: Podcasts with Prof. Dieter Helm
A series of podcasts by Prof. Dieter Helm, Professor of Economic Policy at the University of Oxford and Fellow in Economics at New College, Oxford, on utilities, energy, natural capital, net-zero and future farming.
Webinar Series: Setting a Science-based Target by Carbon Trust.
This webinar series explores the business benefits of setting a science-based target in line with 1.5°C, specifically looking at the opportunities and challenges of implementing a science-based target by sector.
- Vision 2050: Time to Transform by the World Business Council for Sustainable Development.
This webinar series provides the business community with comprehensive, reliable and ambitious guidance on how it can lead the transformations the world urgently needs.
Third-party scheduled training (Pay-per-use)
- Module 1: Sustainability, Strategic Community Investment & Impact Assessment - Advanced Certificate in Sustainability & Sustainable Businesses by SMU Academy & Global Compact Network Singapore (GCNS).
Learn what sustainability is all about and the insights and practical know-how on a strategic approach to community investment.