Law, Policy and Regulations (Training)
Training series (Free)
- Better Alignment Project Webinar: TCFD reporting, What the Market is Saying & Have Your Say Toward Better Alignment by Corporate Reporting Dialogue.
This webinar series shares updates from the Corporate Reporting Dialogue Better Alignment Project and insights from technical experts representing CDP, CDSB, GRI, IIRC and SASB.
- Global Trends in Climate Litigation: Lessons for COP26 by LSE.
This online event focuses on the role of climate change litigation in the implementation of the Paris Agreement.
- Beyond Disclosure: Making the Most of TCFD by Carbon Trust.
This webinar discusses how TCFD aligned disclosure can add the most value to your business and what critical steps you need to take over the year ahead to meet disclosure requirements.
Third-party scheduled training (Pay-per-use)
- Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) and Materiality Reporting (Synchronous E-Learning) by SMU Academy
There has been a growing focus on sustainable business practices and transparent ESG reporting. While sustainability reporting is not mandatory in all jurisdictions, a growing number of successful organisations appreciate that adopting best practices can be a significant business differentiator. Additionally, a growing number of lenders and investors have incorporated sustainability-related pre-requisites on corporations that require funding.
- Module 2: Environmental & Carbon Management for a Sustainable Economy (Synchronous E-Learning) - Advanced Certificate in Sustainability & Sustainable Businesses by SMU Academy & Global Compact Network Singapore (GCNS).
This course introduces participants to environmental sustainability, Climate Change and Corporate Carbon Management and related policy, standards and guidelines and provides an overview of how companies can tap on Environmental Management Systems. Participants will also learn how to handle GHG Emissions Accounting Methodologies, define Scope 1, 2, 3 emissions, as well as get familiar with reporting systems and procedures, international reporting trends and engaging with stakeholders.
- Module 6: Sustainability Reporting and Sustainable Project Implementation (Synchronous E-Learning) - Advanced Certificate in Sustainability & Sustainable Businesses by SMU Academy & Global Compact Network Singapore (GCNS).
Master the different sustainability reporting and disclosure frameworks, gain insights in crafting a sustainability report and learn how to engage with stakeholders on sustainability and economic, social and governance (ESG) performance.