You earn money, happiness, and peace of mind by playing the mini games at each district. However, the mini games also require energy to be played in the first place!
Tips on increasing your energy level:
- Passing time in the game allows you to regain some energy.
- Buy daily necessities from the Shopping District. Items in the shopping catalogue have different prices; some items replenish a more-than-proportionate amount of energy over others.
Tips on increasing your wealth:
- Playing the Shopper Dash and Word Search mini-games earns you money. With the money, visit the Central District to enroll in a school and further your education.
- Get a job and rise through the ranks of the working world to scale up your purchasing power.
- At the Financial District, make smart investments and win big. Beware as wrong investments could also cause you to lose money!
Tips on increasing your happiness:
- Buying certain items from the Shopping District can increase your happiness. Make your own purchases to find out!
- Buying stocks and bonds in the Financial District also affects your level of happiness in the virtual world. Wise investments increase your level of happiness!
Tips on increasing your peace of mind:
- Buy insurance from the Financial District! While purchasing insurance costs you money, energy, and happiness, it increases your peace of mind. Insurance protects you from unexpected situations, like a car accident in SmooLah’s virtual world, for example.